Master MC, Speaker and Engagement Expert
About Warwick Merry
Warwick Merry is a Master MC and Engagement Expert.
With clients including: Telstra, NAB, RACGP, and the Home Timber Hardware Group, he gets teams engaged and activated by their team goals. He is also experienced at facilitating events from 100 to 4,000 delegates both online and offline.
In this era of online and hybrid events, Warwick has become the industry expert that others contact to discover how to make the events more engaging, energising and fun. He combines his 20+ years of experience with events, his background in theatre and Improv and his genuine passion for having fun to take events to the next level.
Warwick is the author of the book, Get More Inspiration and creator of over 30 different CD and DVD products. He is a Certified Speaking Professional, a dual Certified Virtual Presenter, and a really fun guy who is easy to work with.
This Is What His Clients Say:
“I met Warwick Merry in the midst of COVID-19, 2020. I was Chair of my first National Conference for the Institute of Management Consultants and had begun planning it five months earlier. As you can imagine, social distancing put paid to our plans to run our traditional face-to-face model. I was at a total loss as to what to do next after having a few unconvincing meetings with virtual event providers.
I was “told” to give Warwick a call.
I’m feeling a tad guilty having just finished our first Online National Symposium. Me and my team are being showered with accolades such as “best online event, ever”.
Why? Well, yes, we did a great job of pulling together a great program, great speakers and an audience.
However, it was Warwick’s:
• coaching on how to sequence the program for best flow and maintaining energy during a full Saturday online after months of COVID-19 restrictions
• running speakers through tech rehearsals to ensure they were confident with the technology, and looked as professional as they would have live
• providing a triple redundancy technology platform, (+dual web connections), and ATEM mini Pro switching desk which he simply made dance
• managed to cheerfully handle my somewhat ad-hoc delivery of content to him up til a few days prior,<br>
• the sheer energy, delightful humour and eloquence he delivered as Master of Ceremonies for the day that lifted the event to a whole level I did not expect.
On a full Saturday with attendees listening in from home after months of lock-down, you can imagine how hard it is to keep your attendees there from start to the last closing comments. They stayed; energised to the end.”
National Conference Chair, Institute of Management Consultants