Changing Attitudes & Mindsets & with Insight, Inspiration & Energy
About Rob Hartnett
Rob Hartnett delivers high energy, insightful, entertaining and contemporary presentations on Leadership, Mindset, and Sales Performance that are customised for your specific needs. With a strong focus on exceeding expectations he is known for his relentless research on your audience, his flexibility with event organisers and a focus on the specific outcomes desired for your session. This passion for performance has led to him speaking across Australia, Asia, the USA & UK.
“When Rob speaks, people listen and are blown away by the level of his insight and depth of experience, both domestically and internationally. He has also been a great mentor, supporting my growth as a business leader. If you get a chance to work with him, take it with both hands! “
Anthony Maguire, Head of Learning, Telstra Enterprise
Starting his career at KPMG Rob has worked in senior leadership roles at global organisations such as Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Publicis Mojo and global Sales Advisory firm Miller Heiman Group.
He has worked in the Start-Up environment as an executive, investor and advisory board member and wrote the popular book Small Business, Big Opportunity.
His passion for the pursuit of the possible extends to sport where he is a former World & State Champion yachtsman. He is now a passionate cyclist.
Rob holds a Bachelor of Business and a Post Graduate in Applied Finance & Investment, is an independent Executive Director in Leadership with the John Maxwell Team and a Certified DISC Facilitator & Advisor.
Rob is the host of The Art of the Possible Podcast on Apple Podcasts & Spotify, is the author of four books with his latest It’s All Possible – How to lead an epic life and unleash the high-performance hero within you, released in October 2019 through Major Street Publishing.
He has appeared as a regular contributor on a Kochie’s Business Builders, Bread TV ,Business Daily on SkyNews and Yahoo! Finance.
Past Speaking Clients include: Mercedes Benz, REA Group, APP, QSuper, cBus Super, Telstra, Sensis, Australia Post, Prospa, NAB, MLC, Vanguard Investments, Sentry, American Express, Spanline, Draeger, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG, EY, Toll Group, KTM Motorcycles, Tait Radio, Ducati Motorcycles, Calvin Klein, REIV & Prime Super, IGA, Sabre, CBA Private, BOQ & Alphapharm.
"Rob is passionate about the Growth Mindset and is very engaging and deeply experienced as well as being a first-class communicator and educator. Rob’s style was perfect fit for my team – high energy, clear communication, curiosity, strong personal drive and a genuine desire to help others to be successful."
"You are an inspirational leader who has consistently delivered great results by sharing your expertise, commitment and experience. "
"I have never come across a speaker as sincere, knowledgeable and transformative as Rob Hartnett. The sales and leadership sessions he provided our company was exceptional. Rob is also highly intuitive in understanding the strengths of people and orchestrating them for outstanding performance."
"The feedback was overwhelmingly positive regarding your content and delivery. Thankyou Rob, you rate right up there with the best. "
"Rob delivered a keynote on Branding & Marketing with quality content using contemporary analogies, all delivered with high-energy. "
What you will learn
- Insights and action items that can be put into place immediately.
- Attendees informed of the latest world’s best practice in the area of focus.
- Engaged, informed and Enabled people to make the changes you need.
- Attendees current levels of thinking challenges and tools provided to assist in elevating their mindset and attitudes.
- Access to Books, Podcasts, Video’s and Resources post the session to drive ongoing change and mindset shift adoption
- I normally don’t do this but your insights were so compelling I was taking pics and emailing them to my team during your presentation. Apologies!
- Sunsuper, BD Leader
- Rob really challenged our thinking as to what was really possible for us as a Leadership Team.
- Bank of Queensland Leader
- Your presentation resonated well across our multi generation workforce and as a result collaboration and connectivity is up already
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria Attendee